Chicago, Illinois – The Credit Union of the University of Chicago was undergoing a rebranding campaign and a name change to Maroon Financial Credit Union. The Credit Union needed to rebuild its slow, outdated and unmanageable website. The credit union image was suffering among its competitors who had evolved to meet the demands of today’s technology savvy members.
Avtec Media worked with Maroon Financial to create a hip, cutting-edge, professional image that attracted new and existing university students as well as university professionals to join the credit union. Their ultimate goal was to make the website their main branch so that anything a member could do at the branch they could also do online.
The new Maroon Financial website provides a modern look with many unique features such as a Membership Switch Kit, custom online banking login, contact us form and secure online loan application. Members are able to log into their accounts with one click, apply for a loan, apply for membership, get a free credit report, and much more.
View Website: www.maroonfinancial.org
– Custom login on homepage
– Content Management System
– Financial calculators / Membership switch kit
– Dynamic navigation system
– Dynamic Satellite Branch Maps
– Students section with dedicated information
– RSS ticker on homepage displays marketing promotions and advertises rates.
– Ajax pop-up windows to showcase products and marketing promotions.
– Complete visitor statistics
– Ability to manage their email accounts.