Responsive Web Design for Credit Unions
Responsive Design prepares credit union websites for the future of the mobile age by making them look and perform flawlessly across multiple devices.
- Our team plans, designs, and develops stunning responsive websites that will increase conversion rates and overall member traffic.
- We make sure that our responsive websites look and work beautifully across all devices
- Our responsive web design makes sure that your credit union is prepared for the future mobile web.
What is Responsive Website Design?
A responsive website is a single website that adapts to the device of each unique visitor, whether it is a desktop, smartphone, or tablet. A responsive website dynamically re-sizes its content and imagery for a variety of different screen sizes in order to ensure the website is effective and easy to use on any device.
Responsive Design Benefits
- A design style focused on minimalism, balanced colors, and clean design lines.
- Designed with a “mobile first” approach to fit virtually any device.
- Coded using the latest advancements in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Crisp, clear graphics that are optimized for devices with retina screens.
Responsive Credit Union Website Redesign Package
Avtec’s responsive design solution can help position your credit union website as an interactive web branch with content, applications and tools designed to ensure member satisfaction. Our design package includes the following:
- Clean, flexible, fully responsive and retina-ready design fits any device – from Tablets to SmartPhones.
- Using Avtec CMS you’ll be able to easily manage your website – creating, editing, or removing content with no technical experience required.
- We will integrate your site with Google Analytics or the reporting tool of your choice.
- Our team will create fresh, new compelling content for your products and services with expert copywriting and layout designed for brevity, clarity and member interaction.
- Your site will have an internal search as well as be optimized for online mobile search engines.
- Websites include mobile-friendly banner sliders that support swipe gestures and responsive resizing.