Avtec Media Group now offers full-service Blog design and development for credit unions. Our state-of-the-art blog publishing solution gives you the power to develop any type of blog whether it is targeted toward member interaction, financial education, or general Internet marketing.
A great tool for writing
It’s easy to create great posts with our blog solution. Uploading photos is easy, as is using services like Flickr, YouTube or Photobucket. You can embed videos from YouTube or Google. And we know how frustrating it is to lose hours of work, so when you’re writing your blog posts, the software continuously saves your post as you work, just in case.
Sidebar widgets for Flickr, del.icio.us, Meebo, and more
You can add “widgets” to your blog sidebar and rearrange them any time. Just drag and drop the sidebar widgets around, and instantly you can have fun stuff in your sidebar. We’re adding new widgets all the time based on your feedback and requests.
Integrated stats system
One of our most popular features is the blog stats system. It’s designed to give you up-to-the-minute stats on how many members are visiting your blog, where they’re coming from, which posts are most popular, and which search engine terms are sending people to your blog.
Aside from general blog features here are just a few features we can integrate within your credit union blog:
- Polls & Surveys – instantly add polls and surveys to your blog and see poll stats in real time
- Who’s Online – see who is actively visiting your blog in real time
- Online Banking Login – embed your login right in your blog sidebar
- Add to Social Network – let members connect your blog to their favorite social media network such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc.
- Calendar of Events (large calendar page and small version in sidebar; widget for “upcoming events”
- RSS Feeds (pull live feeds from local news, weather, Facebook, Twitter, Last.fm and many more)
- User Manager (allow members to upload profile photos with advanced profile information)
- Image Manager (new images are automatically converted into viewing/slideshow format)
- YouTube (easily add YouTube videos)
- Google Analytics (link blog statistics to your Google Analytics account; show latest stats on Blog dashboard)