2016 Spectrum Awards Recognize Best Marketing from Northwest Credit Unions
The best marketing efforts from credit unions around the Northwest were recognized at the 2016 Spectrum Awards held by the Northwest Credit Union Association. More than 90 entries were judged by a panel of marketing, journalism, and public relations experts from around the nation.
The credit unions were judged in categories including online/new media, branding, broadcast media, and public relations. Entries included print, broadcast, and digital content.
$100 to $500 Million—Wauna Credit Union (Honorable Mention)
Key features of the site include a cleaner and more attractive full-screen design, a more engaging user experience with enhanced search and navigation, and the capability to apply for loans and open accounts directly on the website.
The responsive website’s refreshed and graphic look, combined with enhanced content, improved search functionality, and optimization for mobile devices allows members to better interact with Wauna online.
Over the years, Avtec Media Group has won several awards for credit union website design.
- ISU Credit Union (2005) [ CUNA award link ]
- Taleris Credit Union (2008) [CUNA award link ]
- Continental Federal Credit Union (2010) [ CUNA award link ]
- UniWyo Federal Credit Union (2011) [ CUNA award link ]
- Oregonians Credit Union (2012) [ NAFCU award link ]
- Boulder Valley Credit Union (2013) [ CUNA award link] [MAC award link ]
- Cyprus Credit Union (2014) [ CUNA award link ]