Search Engine Optimization Code of Ethics
Some Search Engine Optimization companies and software developers use unethical tricks and techniques to artificially boost the search engine rankings of a website. This dilutes the quality of search results and the accuracy of search results becomes questionable. Using these illicit methods will inevitably put any business at severe risk of being permanently banned from Internet search engines.
Avtec Media uses only ethical SEO methods.
Our SEO engineers use only ethical search engine optimization methods. They use techniques that produce lasting results and don’t offend search engines or cause a website to be permanently banned.
Search engines consider the following search engine optimization techniques as SPAM. For that reason, we DO NOT use or promote these methods:
- automatically generated doorway pages
- cloaking and false redirects
- keyword stuffing (too many key words on a page)
- hidden text or hidden links
- pages loaded with irrelevant words
- duplicated content on multiple pages
- misspelling of well-known web sites
- unrelated and centralized link farms
- other methods that try to trick search engines